Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the purpose of this site?
The purpose of the site is to be a resource for people who want to find a good doctor in Thailand. It is almost next to impossible to find reliable information about Thai doctors. This place gives you a venue to voice your opinions, which will help others to find a good doctor.
2. Is there any service fee for using this website?
Absolutely not. The site is free to use. However, if you see an interesting google ad link, please click it. This will help us pay for the hosting service.
3. I could not find my doctor. What should I do?
Please help us by adding your doctor to our database. First, you have to register a new user. Then, go to Find a Doctor page. And then click 'Add New Entry'.
4. Who can rate?
Please only rate doctors for whom you have first-hand knowledge. However, it is not possible for us to verify which raters had which doctors, so always take the ratings with a grain of salt. Remember, we have no way of knowing who is doing the rating - the doctor, other doctors, patients, dogs, cats, etc.
5. Some of my comments got deleted. My doctor really is a fat, ugly jerk. Why can't I say that? What comments are OK?
Comments should be about professional ability. New ratings are reviewed, and we reserve the right to delete comments or an entire rating.
6. How soon are my ratings posted?
Comments and ratings are posted immediately.
7. What if I see an error with a doctor, like if their name is spelled wrong or even if they aren't real doctors?
You are not logged in.